Organise fundraising activities for SSDCS
It’s very simple and easy to create your own fundraising page. To do so follow these very simple steps
- Have an idea you would like to fundraise about. You could be running the Stafford 10K or a marathon, cycling your first century, completing your first Ironman or setting yourself a key challenge eg. lose weight, walk so many miles in 3 months.
- Set up your fundraising page by clicking on the button below:
- Under the heading Support Us click the item Start Fundraising
- Create a VirginMoneyGiving profile, providing key contact information like name, address, email and a password for your profile.
- You will then be asked what your fundraising project is about. So write about the ideas you had above.
- Next. Ignore the registered challenges suggested and select the option that says Doing something else?
- Choose an event date. If you are doing a multi-day challenge choose the date when you plan to end the challenge.
- Next, unless we have agreed to fund some of the costs of your challenge choose No. Then please accept to receive news and information from us.
- Finally click the button Create my Page.
- Once your page is created – almost instantly – you can add photos, edit information, set a fundraising target, give people some information about yourself and why you are doing the challenge…